I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Thursday, 23 March 2017

Chateau Hexagon

Another long term project finished at last, more then a year in making - Chateau Hexagon, which was originally a button BOM by Lynette Anderson .
I quilted this one partly by hand, but mostly by machine.



















I am slowly taking over all the available wall space in our house 😀.
This is the "Lynette Anderson" wall, by the side of the stairs.
I think I am "done" with Lynette for now (in the nicest possible way, of course), there are so many other things to make!




Despite the cold, and rain, and hailstones, and the horrid cold I am nursing at the moment, there is spring in our garden.





























©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk  2017

10 comments:

méri said...

So many beautiful quilts you have.
Your camellia is wonderful and all flowers in your garden.
After a very very hot January and February and the begin of March, at last some rain came, and cold and wind... The flowers opened in February and now are desappearing with the wind The flowers in the fruit trees as well. Not good for Spring fruits...
The weather is really changing.

O meu pensamento viaja said...

Dear Radka I really love that wall of yours covered with such beautiful quilts.
Around here we have rain, wind and cold weather and flowers are suffering. Your garden looks lovely in spite of of bad weather and I could see a lovely bird among them.
Have a nice weekend!

Pamela said...

This is great! I like all the details.

margaret said...

what a beautiful wallhanging I too love Lynette `s designs have couple of her books but so far nothing made.Trust the cold is getting better we are in for a few nice days or o the weatherman tells me so the garden will b sprouting, the daffodils look lovely and the camellia is a real beauty

Gudrun said...

A house with many beautiful quilts and many beautiful flowers!!
Wish you a nice weekend.
xx

Juliettecherry said...

Garden looks delightful, so welcome isn't it?

Your wall of quilts is a WOW!! You are doing well with completing your WIP's. This always makes a vacancy for further projects.

Have just begun Mystical lanterns, took me ages to work out how to do that top and bottom point. Got it now.

Helen said...

Another lovely finish to add to your wall, looks wonderful !

Lin said...

Lots of lovely detail in there Radka and a great finish. xx

Saija said...

Stunning quilt!!! There are so many pretty little details!

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a gorgeous quilt!! and I love seeing your quilts hanging on the wall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017