I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Thursday, 9 March 2017

Quilters Patch quilt

Two more 12 in blocks done. 
The instructions by Edyta Sitar are very good; I find I really need to concentrate, mainly during cutting out, as each block has many pieces in various sizes. I haven't done this kind of patchwork for a while, applique seems so much easier ūüėß, but I am enjoying it.

"Delphiniums block"



"Cat block"



3 blocks completed so far
Cat

Cosmos





Delphiniums

©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2017

10 comments:

  1. These are pretty blocks Radka. I like your grandaughters mini quilt too, it relly seems like a labour saving way to work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers! I think you have to sew two eyes on the cat:-)).
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. liking all 3 of these blocks lots of small pieces in the flowers very fiddly

    ReplyDelete

  4. Dear Radka, the three blocks are fantastic, but my favorite is the first.
    I intend to develop my patchwork skills, but in fact I'm just starting out with very simple and very easy challenges.
    One day, maybe I'll get a performance like yours.
    Hugs
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blocks, well done on the piecing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blocks! Spring, spring... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! You have great skills! Those blocks are so cute.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Radka,
    very nice blocks, it will be an interesti ng quilt with many Things on it. I'm looking Forward to see it finished -
    greetings
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017