I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 4 June 2017

FNwF

Big THANK YOU to Cheryll for letting us use her blog again for our monthly "get together" on Friday night! 
I am sure everyone had a good time.

Last week I "sandwiched" the "Calling All Birds" quilt and started to hand quilt, 
and I continued on Friday night.





And just to keep the garden theme going, some pictures from our tiny garden.









©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2017

11 comments:

  1. Your work is lovely. Thank you for sharing your beautiful garden also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks and hand quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright and cheerful quilt
    Your garden is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt & your garden is so lovely. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden may be small but it is pretty. So is Calling All Birds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your quilting is coming along well like you I enjoy hand quilting. Garden looks super you have done so much in such a short time. No gardening for me today as it is raining so can stitch without feeling guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilting looks great - I love the circular design. As always the pictures of your garden are amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blocks and those beautiful colors!!! Also you garden is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Kaffe blocks..
    Pretty garden photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Radka I absolutely adore your garden.
    Have a great night.
    Lots of hugs
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Friday Night With Friends seems like a nice thing to do. Something for you to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017